We work closely with you to create beautiful designs that fully embody your brand. Firstly creating mock-ups and wireframes we capture all the small important details of your business and implement them into unique, eye catching designs. We always take a unique approach with each and every client. Once the final design is completed we move onto the development phase.
Some of the types of websites we can offer:
- Blog – online journal or informational page that’s regularly updated.
- Business – generic website detailing all areas of a business.
- Brochure – one or two page-website displaying a company’s basic information.
- Crowdfunding – used for accepting ‘pledges’ and donations for any given cause.
- E-commerce – website selling products or services.
- Educational – usually an interactive website with educational information on any given topic.
- Media or Entertainment – regularly updated content on current affairs, sports, and entertainment.
- Nonprofit – similar to business websites, but encouraging visitors to assist with any given cause.
- Personal – online resume displaying your work experience and skills.
- Portal – typically internal websites for schools or businesses where users log into systems.
- Portfolio – online portfolio displaying your creative work.